- Experiential sessions on native crafts
- Immersive interactions with master craftsmen
- Did You Know Sessions, Interactive Sessions, Heritage Walks, Food Walks
- Crafts covering stone, metal, textile, wood, pottery, painting
- Flexible formats and duration to suit your convenience
Crafts Experience Sessions
We organise Heritage Walks, Food Walks, Did You Know Sessions and Interactive Sessions with master craftsmen as engaging encounters with local crafts.
Such an experience session could cover any of the innumerable fascinating crafts such as tie-&-dye, blue pottery, stone carving, miniature painting, wall painting, phad painting, calligraphy, pottery, mandanas, brass work, wooden carving, etc.
Organised in all major cities – Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer – a craft experience session can be tailor-made for an audience for any duration to suit a particular need.